- use teaching and learning activities that are tailored to course content and learning outcomes
- describe and justify the academic teaching on a scientific basis and proven experience
- develop different strategies for equal treatment in the meeting with students / participants in heterogeneous groups
- compile a curriculum that relate to the concept of “constructive alignment”
- relate their own teaching to national policy documents and the internationalization of higher education
According to my teachers, Mikael and Kristina, I am free to do my presentation just the way I want as long as I can demonstrate and show that I´ve achieved the intended learning outcomes. So, here´s an idea – I will do several blog posts on the different topics.
I think it´s scary to do this – so that is why I do it!
I’m keeping the fearsome spider in the cage and while I am floating away in some kind of weightlessness with only the intended learning outcomes as my navigator I will try to master this task.
Malmö university (2016) Academic teaching. Malmö >http://edu.mah.se/sv/Course/HP601A< 2016-08-22.